Step 1: Parents fill the Enquiry Form on our website/or in person at school, choosing the branch of preference.
Step 2: Upon submission of the online enquiry form, the parents will receive communication regarding their location and contact details for the next steps.
Or if the parent directly visits the school, the counselor will guide the parents to the next step of admission process.
Step 3: Our school counselor will connect with the parent over call and share information about the school, fee structure, virtual counseling or phone counseling, campus visit, etc.
Step 4: Once the counseling session is done with the parent and student, an admission form of Rs 1000/- to be purchased from the accounts department.
Step 5: The duly filled admission form along with the documents mentioned below to be submitted to the counselor for processing the admission.
Documents required for the admission process
- Adhar card of student, parents
- Residential proof
- TC/LC from the previous school/organization
- Mark sheet/report card of the previous grade
- Two copies latest passport size phographs of student (2)
- Passport size photograph of both mother(1) and father (1)
- Medical records in case the child belongs to CWSN or any other medical complications.
- Any other supporting document upon the special request of the school.